Monday 28 March 2011

The ‘No Sleep Til “No Sleep Til Hammersmith” Project’ Album 13 – Overnight Sensation (1996)

1. Civil War
2. Crazy Like A Fox
3. I Don’t Believe A Word
4. Eat The Gun
5. Overnight Sensation
6. Love Can’t Buy You Money
7. Broken
8. Them Not Me
9. Murder Show
10. Shake The World
11. Listen To Your Heart

The first full album with Motörhead back as a three piece after Wurzel’s leaving is a reasonable affair. Not bad in anyway but also not massively memorable. ‘Civil War’ is a good loud and heavy opener and would sit on my favourites list. The title track ‘Overnight Sensation’ is also pretty good stuff too. Even the slower songs ‘I don’t believe A Word’ and ‘Listen To Your Heart’ are pretty good but they are not what I would call great. A decent album but I want something better.

Next Album: SNAKE BITE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment