Tuesday 24 May 2011

The ‘No Sleep Til “No Sleep Til Hammersmith” Project’ Album 20 – The Wörld is Yours (2011)

1. Born To Lose
2. I Know How To Die
3. Get Back In Line
4. Devils In My Head
5. Rock ‘N’ Roll Music
6. Waiting For The Snake
7. Brotherhood Of Man
8. Outlaw
9. I Know What You Need
10. Bye Bye Bitch Bye Bye

This is their best album since ‘Inferno’ and another one where I think there is no bad song on it. ‘Born to Lose’ is a great pounding opener and this is followed up by the fast and furious ‘I know how to Die’ along with the heavy rock’n’roll number ‘get Back in Line’. The seventh track, ‘Brotherhood of Man’ is a spiritual sequel to ‘Orgasmatron’ and has a similar feel without just sounding like a copy. The final two songs on the album, ‘I know what you Need’ and ‘Bye Bye Bitch Bye Bye’ are superb and leave me, as ever, wanting more. A great, great album. Roll on 2013 for the next studio album.

Next: NO SLEEP ‘TIL HAMMERSMITH (1981)

No comments:

Post a Comment